Friday, May 15, 2009
Movies...
Recently, or shld i say last weekend...It was a public holiday...
My cousin msg mi to go out...
Asked mi to ask Kenny out as well...
So I asked Kenny n Yc to go out...
4, even numbers...
No one will b left out...
We went to watch star trek..
I was never a fan of the star trek but the movie was quite interesting...
I bought a care bear keychain for 6 bucks.
I think it was worth it as I never saw America care bear keychain on sale in singapore.
E bay selling for ard 30 bucks...
Plaza singapura had a small corner outside burger king there...
now it had became a toy catching corner...
Of coz, Kenny can't resist the machine and played...
He caught a carebear keychain for ard 4 bucks...
It was bedtime bear...
Well, we had dinner at kfc...
And soon after we made our ways home...
I didn't go home immediately but stayed at bus stop to chat wif my cousin till abt 1-2am...
I met one of my poly classmate makin his way home by walkin...
He had played basketball n chat wif his friends till he forgot the time...
Well, I tink it's a gd day that was spent gd...
haha...

