carebear skin, by ER

Friday, March 20, 2009
Departures...

Fri, meet da ge to go out... It had been sometimes that i hav see him... We went to watch a movie at plaza singapura. Departures or Okuribito that is its japan title. It was rather a nice movie that I hav watched so far. The story is rather slow but touchin. I had already wanted to watch this movie for a while liao but unable to find time to watch it n it's only avilable at GV.

Mayb, becos I have a relative who passed away recently. I hav lots of emotions watchin this film. It is beautifully shot wif a nice soundtrack. Ya, I hav downloaded 2 tracks liao. I liked the music.... This is one of the film which the japanese are gd at.... If only, sg can reached this type of standard... but it is still impossible now.... I would like to recommend this film as it's veri worthwhile to watch. Feel like listenin to the soundtrack again.... Haha....

Ps... Todae, i tried my luck at the disney yujin machines again.... I got wat I wanted on my first try... Ya...


canthisbeuse on 1:33 AM