carebear skin, by ER

Monday, February 16, 2009
Life....

life is so fragile...
life is so delicate....
life is so unpredictable....

u never know wat it has in store for u...
u never know wat is waitin for u at the next corner...
u never know wat will happen...

Recently, I received news...
That a friend had passed away....
To say frankly, he wasn't that close to me...
We never really spoke to one another...
He was juz a senior in my ex-cca....

Ya, I don't really know wat exactly happen to him....
The story I heard...
10/2/08 Tues, he vomitted blood out. He was sent to NUH.
11/2/08 Wed, the doctor say the patient had signs of brain dead.
12/2/08 Thurs, he was declared brain dead.
14/2/08 Sat, it was nearly midnight when i heard of his news. Heard that he had 6 days left before his heart will give up.
15/2/08 Sun, I was abt to go to hospital when I received news of him passing away at 5am in the morning.

Even though I barely knew this guy. I still feel sad.
He was somebody I could put a face to.
Somemore, he was only 19 years old....

不管死去的人,是不是自己认识的,都一定会伤心的。
人死去之后,所有的东西都会消失。。。。
他的过去,现在的生活以及未来都会一起消失。。。。
在这些已不在世的人当中,有些人也是有梦想的。。。。
每个人都有自己最珍惜的东西。。。
父母,兄弟姐妹,朋友,情人,对自己来说是非常重要的人。。。
和彼此互相信赖,帮助,并且从生下来的那一刻开始,就一直觉得很重要的人们的牵绊。。。 而这种牵绊会随着时间的增长。。。
而变得越来越坚定。。。。
拥有这种牵绊的人都会这样。。。
因为觉得很珍惜。。。
虽然他们这一走会带给我们悲伤, 可是死去的人确实有留下了一些重要的东西给我们。
总有一天,我们一定会懂的。

There are times when I wished I could stopped growing up... I wished I could stayed as a age I wanted forever. But looked at my friend, he never lived beyond 19 yrs old. At least, I am lucky that I had lived past that age. I am still alive, wif my family n friends ard me.

Nowadays, ppl r always concern wif their own.
When asked them out, they will always rely that they are busy, ask them out next time.
But when will the time come, when u can't even find time to go out wif ur friends.

Life is so random....
Be happy...
Don't complain....
Don't regret...
Treasure every moment....
Live your life fullest to each day...

Labels:



canthisbeuse on 2:05 PM