Sunday, January 25, 2009
CNY
Yo, even as I'm typing this.... CNY is coming soon. Ya, Another half an hour or so..... The ox yr will b here. Goodbye, Mouse... C u again in another 11 years....Fri...
I met up kenny in the evening to walk ard in causeway point. It had been a really long time since i saw him n i don think he is getting on well wif life. I hope he will b able to sort things out n have better luck this yr.
Sat...
I met Vicky in the morning of sat at KAP to have macdonald breakfast before going to meet up qiyun to do projects together. Ph, Jj, Wesley, Paula, Michelle n Jamie were oso doing their projects there as well. I reached home at 1.30pm to put my bags n changed my clothes to go out again.
Well, I met YC to buy some new year clothes. We went to bugis n it was damn crowded. I bought a set of clothes while yc bought 2 sets. I do admit that there r some clothes that r rather eyes catching but i don hav the money to buy... =( Well, I will wait till after cny ba to c if there r any sales or not. Hahah.... Well, Yc n i sat down and talked for a long time abt an hour or so.... Well, it has been sometime since we had a good talk, cos usually i only heard him mentioning abt army stuffs... Well too bad next week he has 3 guard duties ba, I guess this comin weekend he won't hav the mood to come out ba. After shopping at bugis, We went to tiong bahru plaza hoping to c lijin but i think we arrived too late. The shop she was working in was closed when we reached. We ate at long john silver n i decide that it will be a long time before i will go n eat at long john silver again. The food were getting more lousier. Yc agreed wif mi. We went home after eating dinner.
Sun, eve of CNY....
I went out wif Wilson... I met him at doby gaut mrt station. We went bugis as he have not buy clothes yet. We had a good time lookin at clothes. Haha. I bought a comic book. Ya... It was rather a good time we had. Had a good time talkin n laughing oso. There r so many clothes... Had a rather difficult time choosing. Haha. We spend abt 2 hours out before heading home....

