Wednesday, December 31, 2008
The last min of 2008
Well, 2009 is coming liao.... 2008 will b ending in a minute... N I would like to reflect on 2008... N so this post I shall highlight some of my happiest and disappointing moment of 2008.I guessed that there was nth much to b happy abt.... Disappointment rather a lot but den mostly r minor de...
Happy moment
Well, I remembered I was real excitied abt the comin of 2008 cos I am goin to enrol for polytechnic to continue my studies. I was veri happy when I learnt that Ngee Ann Poly accepted my entry. I was even more happy when I was being accepted into the Biomedical Science course. It was the course n poly I ever wanted to b enrol. I guessed friends around me was happy for mi as I am the 1st of BCT ppl to get into NP.
Disappointing moment
Poly life wasn't like ITE. I really missed the strong friendships bonds that I made back in BCT. Poly ppl r juz different or is it juz mi that can't fit into it. Even till now, I am still tryin to adjust to my poly life. Different environment, different ppl.... There r times where i a bit regret to continue to study again.....
Well, in conclusion.... 2008 is still a rather peaceful yr for mi ba. One of my achievement is getting to know my Da ge. Haha... Everytime, I went out wif him. Time do passed veri fast as there r some of the times I enjoyed the most... Goin out wif him r veri fun. Really, I juz can't stress the word 'fun' enough. Wooh...
Things happen for a reason... Mayb this is the way i shld b goin forward de. Wat's in the past, I do have regrets... But den I can't changed anything liao... Things already happened.... Wat more could I do? Right? I guessed... Wat I can do is don make the same mistakes again in future. No matter how much I wan to forget some stuffs, I could never forget as I hav already knew it. I couldn't nt pretend as if nth was goin on either. That will nt b me aither. The wounds that i got from my friends n ppl.... I hope time will heal it ba but how long will I take to recover I will nt know.
Watever will come, will come.....
Hope that 2009 will b a better yr den 2008.
In 2009,
I hope Michelle could b enrol in poly as she really wan to continue her education.
I hope Yc could defer his army n continue his studies.
I hope Lijin will b able to get a higher pay n more rest days.
I hope Calvin can excel in his passion in cooking.
I hope Yiqi can score well in her course.
I hope Serene can do well in her studies.
I hope Kelly can complete her sailormoon collection someday.
I hope Pong is happy n getting well in HK.
I hope Da ge can do well for his 2nd semester n pass with flying colours. Going to yr 2.
I hope everyone can do well....
I wish for the best for them in the yr of ox 2009....

