carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, December 20, 2008
Feelings....











Well, I couldn't sleep.... Really.... My sleep bugs juz flow away from me after I heard something. I really never dreamt that u really did that.... I guess I was hurt by the action u did... Even though u had ur reasons, I don't think I wan to understand y did u wan to do it anyway. Did u consider the consequence that might arise after u did this? R u aware of it and b prepared to face it? If time can b turned back, will u still do it?
If ur answer is still yes, den i guess nth will change anyway. Ya, time hav passed liao... U r no longer the same n I am also nt the same as in the past. To mi, if it wasn't of the past, there won't b a present or the future. The past can't b wiped off by watever u did. Even though u might wan to forget it. Things happen for a reason n I think u r contradicting watever u say by ur action...
Well, some ppl do knew wat u did liao. Yes, I told them abt it but their reactions wasn't anything i expect either. Only Kelly n I shared the same feelings. The others.... They weren't angry abt it. I guess they don care either by watever u did. Cos they feel nth. Mayb Kelly n I do care abt wat u did. Continue like this... I think I oso will become like them ba.
Disappointment..... I think I was disappointed too much liao... Mayb I did deserved it by the ppl I thought was friends... But then, too many disappointments have been coming out for mi in this yr alone.... I guessed I'm becoming colder by each passin day. I don like to disappoint ppl n tried to surprise them but den truth is ppl don really care ba. I am tired.... Really tired.... There r times when I don even feel like switchin on the laptop to blog.
Blogging abt my daily life has become somehow miseable for mi. I would like to blog abt happy stuffs de but den many sad things kept happening. I really regret doing too much for some ppl liao. They don deserved it ba I guessed. I guessed time will tell on whether will I still wan to keep in touch with them or juz disappeared from their sights.
There r times when I had those impulse to do some stuffs i don wan to do. Don make mi do it.... I really don wan to... I'm tryin to control myself.... Tryin veri hard... Don make mi into a person i don wan to...
Sometimes.... I juz wished.......


canthisbeuse on 8:54 PM