Thursday, November 13, 2008
ITE Simei
Well, I think my house internet got something wrong. I juz couldn't upload any pics online at home. These pics were uploaded in ngee ann when i was having some computer lesson todae. I mean to publish this post sooner de but den time is always nt on my side.Better late den never....
Still remember wat is this? This thing which i had to go to for nearly 2 yrs everyday before i start my lesson. Ya, the card tagging machine, i tried to do so again after 1 yr of gradation. Guess wat, Access denied, No such user....
This is taken where? Do u know it? Everyday we will c this screen oso. Haha.... Memories.... Things that happen in the lift.... I recalled that there was a time when Lijin, Calvin, Yc, Me, Jane n Lishan entered the lift on 1st floor. Lishan n Jane were standing near the door. The lift went up but stopped on the 3rd floor. The door opened, some ppl wanted to get in but den backed away when they saw jane n lishan at the door, jane was saying sorry many ppl inside. Lishan pressed close button n we went up to 6th floor. Haha... This was so funny lol. We were all laughing like mad.
A photo of Yiqi wif biohazard wastes... I really missed the ITE labs....
The equipment.... Still remember?
Yiqi wif Mdm Ruhaida.... My class adviser back then.... She was so patient n kind wif us...
This is Yiqi in the lab wif petri dishes beside her.... The labs are still there even when we the pioneer batch are gone.... Some things juz only remains in memories.
The lockers.... Haha... Where i put my stuffs back then..... Poly don hav free lockers for us de.... I missed my locker...
Side view of the life science office building.
Something the lecturers needed to use everyday for walking towards the labs...
Lvl 3 mini cafe.... Where we used to have some quick meals....
Another familiar scenary in ite....
Where most of the events are held in ite... Especially friday.... It is a noisy area.
A mango drink n a durian juice drink.... I never knew ite got sell this drinks....
My drink....
Still remember the drink stall?
Somebody's favourite in the past..... I still don't like it....
One of the things i used to eat back then....
The malay chicken rice stall.... Still so many ppl liked it....
Something found only in canteen 1. The big fish tank.....
Ban Mian.... I never tried this before...
Ya, I went back to ite wif yiqi, lijin n calvin on thurs.... It was pretty much still the same except we are nt in uniform. I really missed this surrounding... It's gd that i got to come back n experience once again....
Canteen 1 never changed much.... Except the niang toufu stall was empty. Canteen 2 changed a lot.... My favourite fish bee hoon stall was nt there liao, i guessed business was still nt gd at canteen 2. A lot had changed in canteen 2.....
We went up to 6th floor. where we spend most of our time back then in ite..... We saw miss lee dismissing AC class. We saw mdm ruhaida.... We went inside the lab to tok to our former class adviser. She still missed us n asked mi to organise a outing for the class sometimes in dec... Haha... She say she would like to go to sakura for buffet n i shall c how ba... Haha..
We den followed her to the stuffroom where we talked to miss fong, miss lee... Mr goh got tok a bit but den he was so busy that we don wan to disturb him... ms joyce was still ard.... There r so many missing faces like mr rashid, mr nicholas, ms ow.... besides, anna lim was nt ard, oliver was oso nt ard... N i thought i can suay him wif words.... haha....
Ya, it had been a great day to go back ite... I'm sure lijin, calvin n yiqi oso felt the same.... Haha....

