carebear skin, by ER

Friday, October 24, 2008
2nd week of sch

Todae is friday....

It's the weekend again. this is the 2nd week of sch liao. Todae, I had my 1st sports n wellness lesson. Badminton, I quite enjoyed it as it was a long time since i went for any sports activities. Perhaps i shld go for more? Haha. It's nt like mi cos i hate to exercise. But i shld really think abt it ba. I shld practise more for badmnton. I really suxs at serving. I felt veri sorry for my parther. But den i'm juz a beginner.

This week passed rather peacefully. My classmates were tokin abt meetin up to count down to 2009 n chalet. Ya, i did discuss wif them on some stuffs but den I don know if i will go or nt. Cos there is still that distance. Wearing a mask could b rather tiring. Well, i shld try to enjoy this upcoming weekends. but den there r a lot of maths homework to do n i guess i will wait till monday to rush everything de. I hate maths.......

Ya, decided to change the blogskin to another for the time being. Or shld i changed back to the old one?


canthisbeuse on 9:24 PM