carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Bomberman



Recently, I liked to play Bomberman game. Bomberman pics r nt easily found online or so it seems. Nobody seems to like Bomberman that much. But I like him as firstly, he is white in colour. I have been playin Bomberman games since I was young. I liked the saturn version the most but too bad that cd had cracked. I am trying my hardest to find a replacement for it. So that I could continue playin the game.

But now the problem is solved. Cos I hav found the cd online. I hav bought it n was playin last nite. Well, Bomberman is one of my favourite game character. Many generation hav played this game before but this character never really attain the status of mario or sonic yet. But no matter wat, this will always hav a place in me.


canthisbeuse on 2:31 AM