Sunday, October 5, 2008
Weekends....
Ok, merging the weekends posts again....Sat....
Went to watch eagle eyes wif Yc, well actually i'm nt keen on watchin this particular show but.... Yc is keen.... Well, i hav rejected him a lot of times on watching movies liao cos the shows he wan to watch de r those i don really wan to watch de.... so..... No choice lol.... haha... Watch at marina sq as Yc has become a fan of Golden Village.... Well, gv is oso nt my taste de..... haha.... I rather watch at cathay....
We went to taka to meet up calvin, yiqi n bf, kelly n lijin for dinner at seoul garden..... Haha... Kelly thought she outsmart me but den 1 mountain is higher den another one.... She thought she arrived early but den it was becos i told her an earlier timin instead of the original time.... Haha.... Well, true to my expect.... She did come earlier before the original timing.... but later den the timing I told her de... Haha..
I swore nt to eat seoul garden again for this yr. Cos i find the food variety getting lesser n lesser... n the price r gettin ex... $27 for a person.... I rather go eat sushi... at least it is nt so oily.... well, i always had fun times wif ite friends de. is it becos we r more fun n outgoing? Haha.... Well, i don tink i will get tired of goin out wif ite friends de.... Mayb a movie outing next time as it has been a long time since i watch wif calvin n lijin... I tink the last show we watched was iron man. may 1st 08.... Waaaa..... 5 months plus liao....
Sun....
I went to chinatown wif Kenny to the flea market... I bought a set of toys... ya again.... it is the missing set in my robo d collection. Well i hav completed this robo d set liao.... Well, i am tryin to control myself in nt collectin so much toys de but den they r sooooo cute... Sometimes, i juz can't resist them.... haha.... i hav fondness for cute stuffs.... After that, we walked ard chinatown to look at dvds....
We parted out ways to go to woodlands in different transports.... Kenny took mrt n I took bus.... Well, he arrived earlier den mi by 15 mins... N we waited for yc there. I bought 1 movie n 1 dvd from ts.... it is really a long time since i bought anything from ts.... Well, kenny had membership of 10% off n i saw a movie that i wanted to buy long ago de. so i bought it...
The dvd was actually the celebrati0n of 25th anniversary of local drama for the star award. I actually bought this for yc as he never watched it on tv. it was his book in night the show was shown. well, i was quite disappointed wif the dvd as it was nt a full version of the awards. The songs n dance segment were cut away. that is sad to say....

