carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, September 27, 2008
weekends




Ya, todae is the last day of work. I'm so glad... Last day to wake up early liao? Haha... Anyway, it's the weekend. I met up YC abt 4pm at plaza singapura... We went to watch a movie. Connected... This is one of the recent HK movie I would recommend to watch. It is quite action pack. Haha. The story is abt a guy who received a call from a female stranger requesting for help.

1 thing I found out after watching the movie. The cast always consist of a handsome male lead n a pretty female lead. In real life, if I really received a call for help, I doubt the other party will b a pretty gal. Haha. So morale of the story, u muz ask the other side if he or she are good looking or nt. Mayb den it is worth ur effort to save them.

Example 1.

The phone ring.
"Hello?" I asked
"Help! Ps help mi..." A female voice..
"Hmmm, r u pretty?" I will ask...
"I am Michelle... My name is Xueling." the stranger say.
"I'm sorry to say u don qualify... Bye bye..." I will say. "Try another number ba.."

Example 2.

The phone ring.
"Hello?" I asked
"Help! Ps help mi..." A female voice..
"Wat is ur name?" I asked "Wat happen?"
"My name is moomoo. I have been kidnapped.. U r my only hope..." The stranger say...
"Huh, I'm sorry... The connection is very bad.... I can't hear wat r u saying... Ur voice is very soft...." I will say...
"Help, they will come back any moment..." the stranger continued..
"Huh? I'm sorry... U hav to speak up..." Prentend to speak softer n softer. Den cancel the call....

Example 3.

The phone ring.
"Hello?" I asked
"Help! Ps help mi..." A female voice..
If u don wish to handle this type of call. juz say out the below sentence.
"This is a telecom annoucement service, the number you just call is not in use. Thank you."

Example 4.

The phone ring.
"Hello?" I asked
"Help! Ps help mi..." A female voice..
"Welcome to the calling centre for help. Press 1 for very beautiful gals, Press 2 for pleasant looking gals, if u r ugly n fat, ps hang up ur call immediately..."

Haha, the above are meant to b jokes...

Anyway, after the movies. We met up wif Calvin n Lijin. We went over to cineleisure to eat at HK tea restaurant. Yc makes a whole lots of jokes. He kept singing to the sings n shakes his body. Lijin giggles like mad when she saw this. Anyway the 3 of us r laughing like mad. We ate till eleven pm plus... Den we make our way home. Haha. We r meeting next sat for seoul garden.


canthisbeuse on 11:25 PM