carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
hmmm

Well, I have been meaning to write this post for quite sometime liao.... N I shall dwell on it now... Moomoo gave mi the inspiriation to write this post de. I remembered we were chatting on the phone 2 weeks ago.... When we tok abt her ex- bfs. She told mi she had deleted their contact numbers from her hp. She had done a lot of things to forget them so that she could move on wif her new life. She don wan to b remind of them. She now prayed to god for strength to help her out wif her life.

Ok, my intention is not to say anything against her religion. We r free to choose watever we believed in.

But I felt wat Moomoo did was wrong. No one can forgot unhappiness or the past. The more u try, the more u won't forget....

I firmly believed it is wat that has happened in the past, that made us the way we r now. No matter the memories r gd or bad... This is life.... Life is nt a bed of roses de. There r ups n downs... This is reality...

Ya, the memories which u had r so bad for u? Aren't there any moments that u cherish de? I know, there r no more relationship between both of u liao... But in the past, he never did anything to touch u? There r no gd memories at all? I know u were hurt by his actions that's y u break off wif him. He did something that upset u de. But I'm sure that there is something which he did to touch ur heart de.

Well, we only live once. We only passed this way once... No matter gd or bad, we have to take it to understand wat life is all about. It is this way that we will know wat is growing up....

I oso was being hurt by ppl in the past. I oso feel like easing them from my mind but I could never forget abt them. Even though they never did appear in front of mi again but once in a blue moon, I would still dreamt of them. Whenever I saw them in my dreams, the painful things would appear once again. I couldn't control my dreams. I realised no matter wat I did, they were still part of my memories. The only thing I could do is to accept the fact. They might have hurt mi in the past n that is wat made mi I am now. But my memories are not abt them oso. There r oso others which I treasured.

No matter wat they did, I truly thanked every one of them from the bottom of my heart. Thy world is a small place, who knows ard the next corner u might bump into them. Bumping into them doesn't mean u can pretend u don know that person.....

I think we all wish we could erase some dark times in our lives. But all of life's experiences, bad and good make you who you are. Erasing any of life's experiences would be a great mistake.


canthisbeuse on 10:01 PM