carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, September 20, 2008
outing...

Wed, I have received a job offer to go back to my previous company to work. Well, I am still thinkin whether shld I go back or nt as I usually don go back to my ex-companies de. Besides that, working in that company bring back certain memories that I am nt veri fond of. Haha.
As it is only for a week, I tink I will grab the chance to earn some money ba.

Thurs, I went out wif my army friend Junyuan todae. It has been a really long time since I saw him. Todae I am super hyper on walking. I walked for 7-8 hours. From funan to city link. From city link to suntec, from suntec to bugis, from bugis to sim lim, from sim lim to bugis, from bugis to bras plaza complex, from bras plaza complex to shaw house, from shaw house back to suntec. Well, todae is a walking day for mi. Junyuan was so tired, I don think he ever walked for so long. He kept asking mi to carry him. Haha.

Fri, I went out wif Wilson. Quite sometimes since we went out ba. Haha. He asked mi out at 5pm. We went to causeway point to watch disaster movie. It is juz another one of those lame movies which combine lots of movies scenes inside. I laugh abt 3 times ba. After that we went to lot 1 arcade. He played initial d 3 3 times n a metal gear racing game 2 times. We played daytona 1 time. We never completed a lap. Haha. N i'm faster than him by 12 seconds. Ya, we played silent hills again. Ya, I'm confidence that i am better at this game den him. Haha. Cos I score higher. After the arcade, we went back to our town where we sit under a void deck to tok till 1am. I liked these talking session between friends as I will understand more of my friends. He asked mi whether am i interested to go to the zoo wif him on sat but I rejected him as sat was a day I reserved for yc n others.....

Sat, I shld hav went to the zoo wif Wilson. As Yc juz called mi that he got guard duty tomo. He couldn't come out todae. Haiz, so as of now.... I hav watched finish a jap show. Mayb I will ask others to go out ba as I oso don wan Yc to rush ard. Todae is a gd weather again. C how ba...


canthisbeuse on 2:14 PM