carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
prepaid card

Ok, I juz realised....

A prepaid card suxs....

Well, I don know abt others....

but mine juz suxs....

I shut down my hp at nite de....

In the morning when I turn on my hp....

I expected to c msgs as sometimes I sms ppl at nite....

In the morning, I will expects the answers....

but no phone indicate no sms....

the msgs will only come in the late afternoon.....

when I checked the details of the msgs....

it show.... msg sent 2345... msg received 1634....

C the time differences?

more den 12 hrs....

Yesterdae, I sms Da ge at nite....

I waited till 1.30am for his rely but no rely den I turn off my hp....

In d morning 9am.... I switch on my hp....

No msg......

I was ready sure that he will rely mi de.....

until I tried usin my house phone to call my hp....

I miss call it....

true enough the msgs started comin in....

Moral of the story.....

I got to call myself everyday in the morning....


canthisbeuse on 12:27 PM