Sunday, August 31, 2008
Sunday.
This has been a quiet week for me that has passed. I'm still unable to find a job. Ya, I went back to np on thursday to look for Andy. We went to the library to watch a movie entitled A Chinese ghost story. It was a 1987 movie. This was my 1st time watching this movie even though I got part 2 n 3 of this movie.Friday, I just went to lot one to walk around. I wanted to catch a movie but I felt too bored to watch alone. I stayed at the library reading books instead. I reached home only to receive a call from Yc who asked mi to go lot 1 to meet him. I made my way to lot 1 once more. This time, I saw Yiying at lot 1 as well. This was my 2nd time to bump into her at lot 1.
Yc had KFC 2 piece meal for dinner. He had guard duty on sat. After I saw him boarding 172. I made my way home once again. This time, I saw Hui Fen on bus 190. I'm not sure if I spelled her name correctly. She was in my IS class. I'm not so familiar wif her. She was a friend of Wilson. That's wat I know.
Ya, I received no news from him since last monday. Well, I was kinda hoping he will ask mi out but so far nope. Haha. I guess he was veri busy ba. Or mayb working? I do not know.
Sat, I went out wif Wb as he asked mi out that day. Ya, we went lot 1 again. For 3 days in a row, I have went lot 1. He spent a long time in NTUC as he worked there last time. Next time, I will not bring him to the NTUC again. We went to arcade to watch ppl play.
Sun, todae, I spent the day at home clearing up my room. It is much neater now. Haha. I have faced this screen since 4pm. I am quite tired of it. Ya, I published 3 posts todae. Haha. I shall talk abt some funny stuffs that happen on sat on another post.

