carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, August 23, 2008
2nd of 5?

Ok, the 2nd out of 5th post...



The Sanrio Family... haha... This is a plastic bag from the Sanrioland in japan. This was bought in the westmall.



Move aside, Hello Kitty. It's time for the Little Twin Stars to shine. Haha... My another collection.... Little Twin Stars aka Kiki & Lala. One of the first few Saniro Characters. Haha, They are my favourite sanrio characters but the products of it are quite hard to come with each coming yrs.... Haha.

Stamp Chop collection







Okie, Let mi intro u to the 1st Little Twin Stars item I bought. Ya, this is the one. I bought at at BPP back then. I was quite into those cartoon character stamp chops back then. So I bought it for the stamp chop purpose. Haha. Initially the plastic cover had the words of Little Twin Stars but as the yrs went, it began to vanish.



Ya, this does does looked like a lip sitck right? This was bought in Westmall. Haha, actually it is a stamp chop as well..



Ya, after so many yrs liao. It still can work. Haha. It is a 10 yrs old item liao.



This is a kiki stamp chop I bought in HK in 2006. Haha, it is rather cute.



This is another one I bought in HK as well. It is unopened yet.



This is also stamp chops of Kiki & Lala. They were part of 8 pieces stamp chops. I had bought the set at suntec city. The set consist of Kiki, Lala, Dear Daniel, Hello Kitty, My Melody and others. Well as this post is purely on Little Twin Stars, I shall not show the rest of the set. Haha. Too bad...



These are the most recently chops I bought in Daiso plaza singapura this yr. Cost mi $2 bucks each. haha.


Sticker Collection.....



This is the 1st Little Twin Stars stickers I have got. I bought it at BPP I think. Haha. Wat makes me bought this stick was becos of the silver shiny part. Haha. I thought it look 3-D like so I bought it. Of cos, it wasn't opened yet even up to now.



These are some of the stickers I got for buying the Little Twin Stars sweets. Ya, the candies comes in shapes of stars. I only managed to collect 4 different designs even though I bought 7 packets. Haha. There are 10 designs I think. The sweets can no longer b found in supermarkets liao.



These 2 stickers above are given to mi by my secondary sch friend Meijun She bought it for me at BPP. Yup, again unopened.





The stickers as shown above was a very special type. My army officer 2nd Sgt Anji bought it for me when she went to Japan in 2003. This is not for sale in sg. She got it by turning the sticker machine in japan. She told mi in order to get mi this gift. She had to turn 5 times for it. Haha. As there were 5 different design. She gave the other 4 away as that was nt Little Twin Stars de.



This is the newest stickers I got for $1 for turning the slots machine at cineleisure.

Ya, actually there was another stickers which I never put out on the blog that was given to mi by Yiqi and Shunquan. I'm sry that the stickers of that book r being thrown away liao. Well, not that I don't like but the sticky part of the stickers dried off and they started to fall off from it. It wasn't one or two only. It was like a lot lol. Ya, my mom juz sweep it all and throw away.

Plaster collection?



Haha, this is a weird collection. haha. I never bought any for me. These were given to me by Meijun. She bought it at westmall at the 1.99 shop which no longer exist liao. She was so nice. She use until the last one and gave me the last one for me to keep. Haha.





Again, this was given to me by Meijun who bought it at Bugis junction. Haha. Ya, I hav kept it all these yrs. The designs were so cute. I juz couldn't have the heart to use the plasters. Anyway, after all these yrs liao, I doubt the plasters can b used oso. Hehe....

Wrapping paper collection?







Haha, another weird collection. This time wrapping paper. Haha. This was given to mi by Moomoo. She found these design at pasa malan n bought it for me. Haha. I juz put it at home and put together wif my collection.

Badge collection



This was given to mi by Isabel as my birthday present.



This one was given to mi by Moomoo. This badge belong to her friend de. Moomoo managed to persuade her friend to give it to mi de. haha. I was quite surprised to receive it as Moomoo thought I will b happy to have it. Thanks... Moomoo....

Keychain collection



This is the first keychain of Kiki & Lala. I bought it at pasa malan. The metal part had since rusted and i removed it away.



This is a keychain Shunquan bought for me at pasa malan. I never opened it till now.

HP straps collection









This set was made to celebrate the 30th anniversity of Little Twin Stars. It was released in during christmas period of 2006. I bought it at comic connection causeway point.



This hp strap was given to mi by Calvin and Lijin as part of a birthday present.

Postcard collection









Actually, this do not count as a collection. I only had a Little Twin Stars postcard pad. It has 5 different designs with 2 pieces each. I bought it at westmall back than. I oso couldn't bear to use it. Haha.

Magnetic collection



These are the magnetic bookmarks I bought at pasa malan. Unluckily, there was an overlapping design. There shld b 6 different design.



This set was bought for me by Evelin my ex 5 stars colleague. She bought it in HK. Ya, there is an overlapping of a design oso. Haha.



This set I bought it at a toy flea market. Kiki looked very cute in his suit. They looked differently from the usual design. Haha.





This was given to mi by Meijun where she bought it at Bugis junction. I never use it anyway. I doubt I will ever use it oso. Haha...

Poker Cards Collection



This set was given to mi by Flon my ex 5 stars colleague. She had requested the set to her colleague when that colleague went to Taiwan for tour leading.



This is another set of poker card. I bought it at the flea market where the owner went to Taiwan and bought it. I love this set better due to the colours. Haha. Both sets of poker cards are nt available in sg de.

Bags collection.

Cloth Bags



These are the 2 cloth bags I had of Little Twin Stars. I bought it at pasa malan yrs ago.

Charm Bags



This is a good luck charm bag which Japanese believe in. I bought this at Bugis Seiyu Sanrio Corner. Why are there 2? Cos at the time I bought it was buy 1 get 1 free. Haha. It was never opened either.



This is another version of the good luck charm bag. This was cheaper than the above as it was printed on.

Paper bag



This is a paper bag I bought it at Westmall. I have used this bag before for chinese new year to carry mandarin oranges.

Toys collection



This is actually the circus set which has 5 different pieces. I bought this set wif Winnie my ex 5 star colleague. I took the Little Twin Stars while she took the rest. We bought it online on yahoo auction.



This is a mini ver of a slot machine. I bought it at the flea market.



These are pencil cap. Ya, I bought it at the flea market.



This is the shaking head set. haha, I got 2 sets of this given to mi by different ppl. Shunquan and Yiqi for my christmas present. Calvin and Lijin for my birthday present. The set as above was the set Calvin and Lijin gave mi. The other set was in my cupboard, still wrapped.



This is given to mi by 2nd sgt Anji. She bought it in Japan de.





This is a jigsaw puzzle I bought at pasa malan. Actually, I bought a melody jigsaw puzzle as well but it is lost liao.



These are the rings. Plastic rings of Kiki & Lala. I bought it at pasa malan.

Usable Collection





This is considered the oldest Kiki & Lala stuffs. It was made in 1980s. Ya, I never used this set as I found it at a flea market. I had cleaned and washed. This is juz a display set nt meant to use for eating de beside it has discoloured already.



This was given to mi by Moomoo. A table mat I supposed. Haha.



This was the 1st bday gift my ITE classmates gave mi de. Haha, It was bought at Takashimaya. I also never used this be4. I couldn't imagine how I looked sleeping wif it. Haha.



This is a cup holder which was given by Moomoo. Haha.




This is a Kiki & Lala box. It was veri pretty rite? I couldn't resist takin photos of it to post it up.



This was wat's in the box. A metal tin. Look nice isn't it?



The 2 sides of the tin. Kiki & Lala.






This was wat's in the tin. A cup. Haha. I bought this at Suntec City. Actually, I bought this item for the metal tin. Haha. This is the newest addition to my collection.

Others




Ya, I oso don't know wat is this. I got this for buying a box of chocolate. This was the free gift.







This is a notebook 2nd Sgt Anji got for mi in Japan. Of cos, I never use it oso. Haha.




I bought this at Westmall. I thought it looked rather sweet.






This is a music box. I bought this music box at lovely land when it was still in Bugis junction. This cost mi $26.90. I nearly forgot to post it as this was kept in another corner of my room. I really liked this music box. This is my 2nd favourite item.

Wat is my favourite item?
Haha, of cos the best is saved for the last rite?
My favourite Little Twin Stars item was.........



This. A piggy bank of Kiki & Lala. I bought this at Westmall again. That shop in Westmall used to have lots of Little Twin Stars items back then. Now it is not selling anymore sanrio products liao. Too bad.....




Well, this sums up my Little Twin Stars collection for now. It might grow bigger in the future. Haha. This is a collection from young de. Thanks to all my friends who have helped mi out for this collection. Haha.


canthisbeuse on 12:44 PM