Thursday, August 21, 2008
LOL
Ya, it's finally over. My exams are over liao. Hahah. I am so happy. 7 weeks of vocation in front. No more sch for 7 weeks... Hooary...Todae I was actually veri veri tired.
Y?
I slept at 4am this morning.
I woke up at 7am to go for sch for my last paper.
ya, nt enough sleep. I was like an uncharged hp battery todae. Tryin to save up my energy working on my final paper. After the paper, I was juz waitin to go blank. Haha. Initially, I wanna go home straight after the test. But den I was so called pulled by Vicky. Ya, I went out wif Vicky, Qiyun, Michelle(NP de nt ITE or HK de)and Jamie. We went to cineleisure to eat Suki Sushi. Something I hav been craving for for the past few months. N I finally get to eat till my fill. Haha. There goes the 7 kg I have shed. Slowly returning to mi again.
We played some number guessing games which the winners get to eat wasabi dripped food. Yucks. Anyway, I was only lucky for 1 time. Jamie and Michelle were the big winners of the game. Anyway as it gets towards the end, they eat their favourite food as punishment lol. Haha.
We ate from twelve something to three something. The 5 of us managed to eat 51 plates. Haha. We aim to challenge another figure next time.
Michelle went off straight after the meal, Jamies went to look for a volleyball. I went to plaza sing wif Qiyun and Vicky as Vicky wanted to buy a korea drama. In the end, she bought full house starring Rain. Ya, we have made a couple of jokes among the 3 of us. Vicky mistaken TCC for Ts video and we joked abt going to TCC to buy korea coffee. Haha. Later she mention Ts is called TSC as well. Haha, while she was looking at the full house boxset, she asked mi if the lead actor is it Rain. I relied ya, it is Rain but now outside is Sunny and she thought Rain changed his name to Sunny. Haha.
We went home straight after that. Vicky and I took the same bus home. Ya, it is quite gd to go out in small grps to build up bonds ba. Nt that I don't like being wif them. For my poly friends, they were considered to b ok. Haha.
Tomo is another busy day for mi ba. I shld b going out wif Wilson ba. Since Andy never ask mi out so far. Sat, i will b gong out wif my ITE friends and Sun wif my da ge to the toy flea market if he wan to go, if nt I c Andy wan t ogo out or not. Haha. Well, I need to go recharge my battery liao since i never really rest so far. Haha.
Battery goin flat soon.... Wif that I ende....d..... th... is p os.... t.......

