carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Todae..

Yup, 2 papers have passed for mi liao. Now that I have facing the 3rd and final paper. It seems the semester is ending liao. So fast, time wait for no one. I felt as if I juz started poly not long ago only. Haha.

I don wan to dwell on the 2 papers liao now that it is history for mi liao. Yeah, the holidays are much closer liao. I really can't wait. I felt todae was rather a lucky day for mi ba. Ya, it has been a way long time since I met Da ge to go to sch. Haha. The last time we go to sch together was during the first week of sch? Wow, it has been abt half a year liao?

After the paper, Da ge called mi up, asked if I wan to go home together. Ya, I met him and we went home together, actually his classmates wanted to hav lunch wif him de I tink but he sort of ran away from them. His classmate sms him and called him up again lol. I only saw part of the msg, " that frenz so impt la? female is it?" Haha. We ended up having lunch together at a coffee shop near our homes de.

We had bubbles teas. He ordered milo oreo de. I order bird's nest. Imagine my look when i took my drink. bird's nest ice blanded with pearl. It wasn't nice lol. The pearls were so soft, like yesterdae never sold finish de. I threw it away after 6 slips. We soon parted our ways as he got a test tomo.

I reached home to stay for 20 mins before I went out to meet moomoo at causeway point. She will b teaching mi statistics. It was late though and it blamed the bus driver. It complain the bus driver was driving rather slowly. Mayb due to its weight ba. 4 stomaches leh. Not light some more lol. We walked ard in cwp after 3 hrs of studies. I think it felt tired lol. So I suggested walkin ard be4 we parted our ways.

Ya, todae was rather simple and happy for mi. Had a chat wif Yc, Lj, Yq, moomoo n 5 ma juz now. Haha, ya i had took out my dusty UNO cards liao. I think it's time liao. I juz can't wait to start our never ending game of UNO. Haha, thanks to da ge for starting my day and to Yq for ending my day todae.

Ya, holidays are coming soon.............

Hooray!


canthisbeuse on 11:33 PM