Monday, August 11, 2008
Another..
Ya, this is a wonderful weekend? Haha, yesterday, i met up wif Lijin. The 2 of us went to marina sq to view fireworks. It was soooo crowded. Yeah, the ppl there are like mountain tortoise. Never c fireworks before is it? Muz make that sound as if seeing the fireworks for the 1st time ma?
We had a hard time tryin to make our way to suntec to wait for Calvin n Yc. I had my usual drink Honey milktea. Haha. Lijin has sour plum tea. Indeed it was veri sour. Calvin met us first wif yc arrivng the latest at ard 2130. We ate pasta. After that, we went home straight, bumping into Jane and Lyon while walkin towards the bus stop.
Todae, I met up Yc at chinatown to go to the toy flea market at ard 4pm. After that, we walked through various dvds shops as usual. This was a common routine between us. He was lookin for the legend of condor heroes 2006 version. But too bad, only sg version is available. He brought the legend of justice bao 2008 edition. He shld b watchin this at home ba.
After that, we went to bishan to look for cute princess Lijin and Calvin. We had chicken rice for dinner wif Calvin treating us. Thanks Calvin. Yup, I had the longest ride home among all. I had to change 3 buses to reach home. It was a nice weekend to meet up wif the usual 4 again. Haha.

