Monday, August 4, 2008
Mon....
I was hurt. Ya, it was painful. It hurts physically..... Really.... But my heart hurts more.... Even though I never show my emotion. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. But y r u doing this?Ever since that incident.... I knew our friendship is not the same as before. Even then, I still regard u as a friend ba. Mayb I do hope that things will go back to the same but now I don't think so liao... Not only r u hurting me, u r only hurtin others and urself. Stress is not meant to be released in this way ba. I was never being treated this way before.
I guess there's a first time for everything. I am losing interest in the ppl ard me liao. No thanks to u n you. Whenever I see you, I will feel very sad. You have made your stand very clearly. You are the same as u oso. I'm glad that I get to see the real you before I fall deeper. I know I can count on u to make mi more miseable wif ur actions. The words you spoke and your actions are irony. Truly... Even though, I'm only surrounded by a few. You and u are surrounded by many more. At least, our thoughts and mindset are not the same.
I truly agree, being in love can blind a person. You are not the 1st person I saw, nor shall u be the last either. It's ppl like you that have pulled others down as well. I truly don wish to have anything to do wif ppl like you or the ones close to you. I really doubt your character.
I don wan to write until like this. Can I say I'm left wif no choices. I'm tired, I had sleepless nites hoping I could patch things up. I guess I'm the only one hoping to patch things up. You and u showed no signs either. Ps don't take me for granted. I had my feelings oso. It's so obvious.
Friends are meant to b treasure. Ya, I will forgive de. I will still talk as if nothing is going on. I will still smile as if there's nothin either. Whether is it a true smile, I think I will know, mayb you could tell oso. I'm losing my smile. It's juz that some things are not meant to be forgotten or let go so easily.
Don't make mi into a person I don wan.
Don't drag others down as well.
I'm still controlling n I can do it de.
Cos I keep telling myself don't bother. It's not worth it.
Don't make your problem my problem.

