carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, July 26, 2008
Weekends

It's the weekend. Ya todae I went out wif Wilson to pasir ris. He got nothing better to do so he say he want to go to white sand and i juz tag along. It's a 2 hrs bus journey from the west to the east. I was having a headache on the ride while Wilson chose to sleep.

Ya, it's the arcade time, n he's playing this arcade game. Ghost squad. Why do so many ppl like to play with this game. I don understand. I put out some photos. He don't know I was taking shoots of him as he shot.









I bought a ghost squad card for him and a oriental legend 2 card for me. I find the game quite fun to play with and I bought a card to save up my data but too bad, I couldn't get to play with my new card after that. As there are lots of ppl playing wif the machine. Perhaps, next time I shall ask Wilson to go wif me to play. It seems that the machine is only available at White Sand, Ang Mo Kio and Jurong Entainment Centre.

Oh well, maybe I shall go to amk as it has been sometimes since I went there. I always went there in the past wif my ite friends, Yongchiang, Lijin and Calvin but Calvin and Yongchiang are now in army, Lijin is busy wif her work. It's difficult to meet out at times. I don't know how will it be like in the future. Cos everyone are in different direction now. We have different groups of friends now.

And now going without hp for abt 2 weeks liao. I still have no urge to get a line yet. Wat shld I do? Wilson remarked that to me while we were having our dinner at mos burger at tampines mall. Well, He will not find it hard to find me cos i am the one looking for him so far. He smiled when he heard this remark. But he don't think I can continue in poly for 3 yrs without hp. We shall c abt that. when the time is right, i will get a hp. The time is not yet.

Ya, I did poured out to him what was I unhappy wif these few days and he told me some of his views and comments. He also told me of something that happen to him oso. Ya, it was nice talking and sharing parts of the life. I hope we learnt something from one another. He shared the same view of me for a particular issue. It felt so nice to find ppl who shared the same thoughts. I'm glad that I hav got to know him through foc camp. U rox Wilson, thanks for being there when I needed you.


canthisbeuse on 1:27 AM