carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Why so serious?

"Why so serious?" This was wat was said by the joker in the dark knight.

Ya, it has been a week and a day that i have went without my hp. Still I feel it's quite ok to be without hp. Well, i remembered i cut my first hp line in 2004. For abt a week, i had went without hp and i find it impossible for mi to go without it. But now, I don feel the need mayb it's becos of some people that changed my feelings of my hp. I just don't want to be contacted by them.

To those that are trying to contact me, I'm really sorry but I can't get a line without them noticing oso. So i think i will still go on without a hp for the time being.



Ps. Actually, this post was the longest time i have ever spent on writing it. This is my 6th time writing this post now.

The 1st time, my lappy auto shut down
The 2nd time, i was typing halfway when i accidentically closed this window.
The 3rd time, i couldn't saved on the blogger due to connection problems of my router.
The 4th time, i was reinstalling my realplayer when the real player software closed all interent explorer.
The 5th time, i was typing halfway when a power tripped at my block and the whole block was in darkness. Ya, I gave up typing. Maybe this was not my day. So now, I'm retyping again. Sorry Da ge, U muz b wondering y i suddenly disappear offline without sayin anything.


canthisbeuse on 8:07 PM