carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, July 20, 2008
Yesterdae....

Well, yesterdae was rather an amusing day for me where I had fun relaxing and enjoying wat I do for a change. Well, yesterdae was a first time for me to watch 2 movies one after another. I felt it was quite good, catching 2 block-busters at a time. I watched the dark knight and red-cliff yesterdae with my Da ge. Well so far, we have watched 8 movies together and we have went to all the 5 movie theaters at suntec eng wah. Maybe next time, we should try shaw lido. It has 8 theaters. Anyway, there are only 7 left since we have already watched in theater 3. Da ge, going out with you is always so relax, maybe it's due to your sense of humour. School is so stress without having to look at my classmates. So what will the next movie be? I guess I will be looking forward.

I find that the dark knight movie was really quite good especially the joker. The actor really brought the joker to life. It's too bad that he won't be starring in the future batman movie since he has passed away. I liked the character of the joker more than the other character. He do what he like and don't have to pretend what he is not in front of others. Humans can be so fake and ugly at times and you can read it up on the everyday news. No matter how good a person might be, there's always a dark side to everyone.

I like the joker. Maybe he is everything I long to be but i can't. I don't fancy the idea of killing innocents, i would rather died than to kill....

Red Cliff, a chinese blockbuster movie though it still can't match up to the western films. The story is quite draggy at times, with unneccessary storylines. But still I must give credit as it is not easy to bring 1 of the 4 great literature books to life in a movie. As da ge have said, it is just like watching a tv series on a bigger screen this time. Well, this movie isn't wat i expected and i hope the 2nd part will be more exciting.

Well, other than watching movies, we also went to the arcade to play games, Ghost squard is da ge's favourite game. I had played with him several times but this time round, i had made it to the 3rd stage for the 1st time and only died when the last boss appear. i had never went beyond stage 2. Thanks to Da ge also. I think he has helped me killed off 90% of the enemies. I am just so sucky at shooting games. Well, we also played silent hill the arcade game. It had been a long time since I played silent hill cos it was more expensive than the other shooting games. Haha and guess wat, this was the first time that my score was actually higher than da ge. there's a first time for everything de. Da ge, maybe it has been quite long that you never played this games also.

We went to eat kfc after the arcade and boarded a bus home. Reached around eleven pm, We went to 7-11 to buy some drinks and sat down at a voice-deck to talk until 1.30 am when we headed home to sleep. I slept rite after i had taken my bathe. da ge you should still be sleeping now ba, i guessed.


canthisbeuse on 11:11 AM