Friday, July 4, 2008
Tiring life....
I don't wanna lose you,I don't wanna use you
just to have sombody by my side
And I don't wanna hate you
I don't wanna take you
But I don't wanna be the one to cry
That don't really matter to anyone, anymore
But like a fool I keep losing my place
And I keep seeing you walk through that door
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
And its sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough
Now I could never change you
I don't wanna blame you
Baby you don't have to take the fall
Yes I may have hurt you
But I did not desert you
Maybe I just want to have it all
It makes a sound like thunder
It makes me feel like rain
And like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking something's gonna change
But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
And its sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough
And there's no way home
when it's late at night and you're all alone
Are there things that you wanted to say
Do you feel me beside you in your bed
there beside you where I used to lay
And there's a danger in loving somebody too much
And it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are
Cause baby sometimes love just ain't enough
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Everytime I heard this song, I can't help but think back. There will be this scar that will hurt me. I just wish I could turn back time and things might be different from what it is now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Todae I never talk more then 10 sentences. Today is 1 of my most quiet day ever in my life. Other then the 1 week in ITE which I never talk at all because I have a tooth extracted out. Today is 1 of my moody day prehaps. What is causing me to be so moody? I know the answer but I'm not typing out. Anyway, I resolve not to type any short forms for the blog from today onwards so as to improve my english in a way.
I felt so tired of everything. I don't feel like smiling also. Just now my IS class crack a lot of jokes but I just don't feel like smiling. I think I am starting to lose my emotion slowly. I do not know what is happening to me also. I felt I'm being hurt badly, emotion, physical and mentally. I don't want people to hurt me as I don't want to hurt others also but now I think I'll start to shut myself out from the rest of the world to prevent me from getting hurt. Tomorrow, I might go and cancel my handphone as a first step. Beside, I don't really go online. So I won't miss MSN. I also won't consider to give out my home telephone number to anyone else unless I feel like it.
Currently, this is what I feel like doing but who knows maybe tomorrow I might recover. I do hope it's just a phase passing through. I don't like the way I'm behaving right now. I just hate myself for doing this also even though I know I will hurt myself if I really do that. I am stubborn and I know I will do it when I will feel hurt inside also. I don't want to be a person I don't want to.

I really like this picture of Rainbows. It is sent to me by Da ge. Rainbow is something that I liked when I was young. I liked the 7 colours of it. I hav only saw the real rainbow twice only so far. Is there really a treasure pot at the end of the rainbow? For the first time in my life, I actually finally realised something... I am declared colour-blind from primary 6. So the rainbow colours that I liked a lot.. Am I actually seeing the colours that I should be seeing or not? Is the red I saw same as the other people who saw it? It's funny that I realised it only now...
路过的人,我早已忘记....
经过的事,已随风而去....

