Monday, June 16, 2008
Waiting..
Well here am i as usual wif my crappy thoughts. Todae is a monday. Well, I thought i will go out todae wif a fren but surprisingly up to now, I haven't stepped out of my door yet. Ya, I haven't been eating any meals up to now except for a few jelly beans, a cup of soya bean and an orange. Ya, i don feel hungry probably due to the fact that i'm still waiting for an rely form the fren of mine. I thought of goin to ktv to sing or mayb catch a movie. i have asked the fran of mine to come out after a test my fren had but well, i don think my fren will meet me now. I hav spend another day of my life to wait. I'm supposed to go for a camp todae but ya i'm still at home. The sky is getting darker as i typed. Well as I have stated in my previous post, "How much of human life is spend in waiting?" Ya, waiting is a slow process which some ppl hated it. U have to wait for everything throughout ur life. Sometimes, even when u waited u won't get wat u expect. Lucky for mi, I have a lot of patience for waitin. I don mind waitin as i'm sort of used to it liao. Whether i get disappointed in waitin or wat, i tell myself it's part of life to wait.
Well, when i say i wan to come out, i really wan to come out de but y keep mi waitin the whole day. I could hav a better day spend instead of lookin back to c that i had wasted a day juz to wait. Sign, my time of waitin will not be returned to mi de. A day wasted is a day wasted liao. Do u know that? Wif each passing second, i'm juz but a step nearer to death. I know this sound kinda depressin but it's a fact rite? The debt that every man got to pay. Sign, but i guessed i will still wait....

