Monday, June 2, 2008
ME!
what shld I say? I'm still trying my best to know my classmates. I think we r the slowest class to bond. Well, I muz admit up till now, I have not warmed up to my new classmates yet. I am only friendly wif a few. I think i'll b ranked third for the most quiet in class. I don't know wat topics to tok to my classmates abt. I don know how to open up myself. I'm still learning. During ite, I don't think i'm so 'shy' like now. I dunno y I'm behaving this way now. My first poly CT are coming in a couple of hours and yes, I have not revise any topics yet. It's gg for me. There r a couple of new terms which I picked up from my poly friends.
GG aka good game - game over (those who played DOTA will b familiar wif this term ba)
ROFL aka roll on floor laughing
LMAO aka laugh my a** out - lame
GLHF does not stand for group leaders have fun(my friend told mi this is the meaning, but i'm the stupid one who believed his words =.=").
GLHF aka Good Luck, Have fun.
That's wat I can remember only. Personally, these short forms will worsen my english only.
Everyone can see
who and wat I appear to be
but only a few know the real ME
You can only see
what I choose to show
there's so much more
you just don't know...

