carebear skin, by ER

Monday, May 19, 2008
Weekends

Yoz, Weekends are something i'm always looking forward to at the end of the week. Haha. Probably, it's due to the fact that poly life is stressful. Well, this weekend, I went out wif my da ge to Suntec. We watched Ironman. It's quite a good show, better den spiderman. Awesome effects n it's better den i expected. The trailor for it was quite boring. We walked ard in suntec, drinking my favourite bubbletea, honey milk tea at cupwalker. It's veri good n i simply adore the favour. Too bad, there's no nearby outlet in the west.

Of cos, this is the first time da ge is testing this. I treated my da ge to 1. after that, we went arcade. Well, da ge simply love to play initial d, shooting games. I'm still ok wif it only. haha. Remember the times, we went to downtown east hub to play arcade. Silent hill and initial d. It was my first time playing in an arcade after like so many yrs. Haha, I think my mindset is getting younger ba. Partly due to the fact, my frenz r of younger age den mi but it's ok. age is not a problem wif cos i am young at heart. haha

Live your life and forget your age.
The truest lengthening of life is to live while we live,
wasting no time but using every hour for the highest ends.


canthisbeuse on 12:22 AM