Saturday, April 19, 2008
Recap- First week of school
I have been a lazy boy nowadays, too lazy to update my blog. So now i got to recap my first week of sch. First day of sch, i remembered i company wilson to go sch as he is not sure of the lecture theatre location so i company him to the sch. first day of sch, actually all along i hav been waiting for sch to start, now that it has started, i'm hoping that it never... I hate to b in a new environment, meeting new friends and getting used to everything. I realised i'm not longer the same as the past me. i used to b quite out-going, friendly, noisy, and cheerful but i juz couldn't bring myself to do that, mayb it's because i'm so used to my ite friends. I missed my ite class and the days we spent in ite together. even though there are quarrels, tensions but still we were one of a kind class. Now that most of my ite friends are in different poly n i'm the only 1 goin to np, this thought made me veri nervous. who can i find if i need help. Haiz... Lonely, I'm so lonely, i hav nobody by my side....Life in BMS is STRESS. I can't define the STRESS word enough. But it is veri STRESS. Jackie is not same class as me. No Honos ppl r in same class as mi. Y am i so 'lucky'? I'm veri quiet in class, y am i so quiet? I dunno wat to say to my classmates. I feel so stupid comparing myself to them. Mayb i shldn't chose BMS in the first place. Even in the IS modules, I am separted from my classmates again. I'm the only one from 1M06. Luckily, grace n darryl r in my class as well. I and darryl same grp as well as jacob n evan but we r in different lsct classes, the 3 of them r in same class. so it makes things difficult as we hav projects but difficult to find time slot.
Shld I changed my character to suit others? I dunno, i seriously dunno, things r not the same as before. My poly friends aren't the same as my ite friends. Actually i knew it's not fair to compare them as i only knew my poly friends for a short period of time as compared to my ite friends.
Time will tell everything de...

