carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, August 19, 2007
Disney Collection

Well, I have always been a fan of Disney and below are some of my collection.



This is my Mickey Mouse collection, well he is the mascot of Disney but I don't really like him. Mickey's stuff are quite easy to find.


Well, Donald Duck 1 of my favourite Disney character, I like him as he is more like a human as ompared to the good and sweet Mickey. Donald threw his temper easily and is not afraid to show off his greedy, selfish side unlike Mickey. He is also more funny than Mickey beside another point that I prefer Donald more than Mickey is White and Blue are my favourite colours. Don't Donald look better than Mickey?


Well, the above are actually sweets containers which r bought from 7-11.


Well, this is a set of toys that was bought long ago at the Disney Store located at Takashimaya years ago. This is a complete set but still I'm not happy as they left out Daisy.


This is another set that was bought at the Disney store long ago. Doesn't Dopey look cute? He's my favourite among the 7 dwarfs .


This is a classic Mickey Mouse and friends set. This set was produced by Yujin. I got this set for turning the slot machines. I rembered Minnie was the hardest to get as I spend lots of money turning to turn the slot machine for Minnie. Actually this set is also not complete as it consist of 18 figures in gold, silver and bronze.


Disney Sport collection- incomplete. I didn't complete this set as I grew tired of turning the slot machine. Beside, I prefer the characters in their original customes.


Yujin Disney Stamp Collection. No longer found as the slot machines r gone. I rembered giving lots of extra ones to my classmates back then. I forced them to take as I got too many. Haha. Now, I got only 1 set left.

Yujin Disney Figures Part 1 to Part 4




Yujin collection, I stopped half way as the slot machines disappeared in 1998. Now this collection has went on to part 10. Too bad, I don't really have the interest to go and turn the slots machines nowadays. To me, this is all history. Memories that I had when I was still young. Now, I rather spend more to find a complete set rather to turn and test my luck. I don't really want extras and I don't know what to do with the set either. I would spend slightly more money to get from people who have completed the set. The above pictures are figures that I collected 10 years ago or more. I don't really want to part with them either. Even though, I have been offered to sell them but I don't sell memories away. This is put up for people to view my small collection.



This is a recent set which I saw at Marina Square. Disney Robo-D Version I I liked the robots design so that's why I bought it. It's the last piece in the store. I think it's quite rare and hard to find also.



This is the Robo-D version III, I saw this set for sale at the Jigsaw Puzzle world at Marina Square. Without any questions asked, I bought it. For people who are interested in getting this set. There is another set avilable at Marina Square Jigsaw Puzzle World. It's a display set. Or if you live in the west, you can also go to IMM jigsaw puzzle world to buy. There's only 1 set left over there. Or there's a third set for sale at Far East plaza at the shop "Earth X Toys and Collectibles" It's slghtly more expensive as compared to Zigsaw Puzzle world. So hurry while it's still avilable.


Halloween Set. I seldom see Mickey and gang as evil guys. Here they are; Mickey Mouse as Captain Hook (Peter Pan), Minnie Mouse as Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland), Donald Duck as Hades (Hercules), Daisy Duck as Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Goofy as Jafar (Aladdin) and Pluto as Scar (Lion King).



canthisbeuse on 12:22 AM