Thursday, February 22, 2007
F.R.I.E.N.D.S and emptiness
I feel nothing. In fact, my mind is very empty and quiet, I don't know what to react? What to think? Is that good or bad? I don't know what to say either. All this while, I was wrong. And the person is not the person actually. What can I say? Is it me that causes the person not to reveal the true self? Or is it the person has been controlling the emotions all this while? Who is at fault? Should I feel disappointed? I had failed as a friend. I failed to make an impact on the person. I failed miserably. I feel my efforts are wasted. Too little friends so that's the reason why friends should treasure? Why? Is that even a answer? I don't think so. Everybody has the chance to make friends. Having how many friends depend on each individual. Some people are shy, some are easy-going, most are friendly. Everybody has friends but there are different types of friends. There are the hi and bye friends, normal friends(probably won't get in touch a lot), good friends(usually hang out with), best friends(everything can talk), soul mates(Difficult to find) and many more. I feel every friends should be treasured cause it's fate that let different people to get to know each other. It's not about having little friends or what. All friends are meant to treasure but no matter what, still there are those who won't appreciate anything cause they only think that the world circled around them only and in their worlds, there aren't anybody except for some. I feel sad for them. They really have limited friends but I'm not talking about them anyway. So, to the person, every friends to you are normal? There aren't any differences between anyone? Think deeply? Does the secret everybody know? or except a selected few? How can the person not know? Does the person think with the heart? Am I just normal to the person? I can't think now, I'm so confused, I don't know how to express myself either...... Anyone can help me?The most difficult thing to understand is oneself.
Especially matters concerning to the heart.
Only oneself will know oneself.
The more you care,
the more lost and blindly you will be.
And without knowing, indirectly,
hurting the person you care most.
Are you hurt by me indirectly?
Are you tired and wounded by me?
I'm sorry i didn't know.....
I might be hurt.
I might be wounded and tired.
Indirected by you too....
What do I know?
I know nothing.....
Should I let go?
Or you let go?
Labels: .........-.-"................

