Tuesday, February 20, 2007
CNY
First day of CNY. Hmmm.... Nothing special abt CNY liao. It's juz some holidays to look forward to. After this holiday, I will b startin my QC and A lectures, this will be my last module in ITE. After that, I will wave bye bye to this school of mine. No need to go all the way to the east just for school. No need to wake up very early jux for school even though i am used to waking up early de. Hmmm... Moomoo mention to me that there are signs of a 5th couple coming up in our class. It's not that I don't believe moomoo, i'm still waiting for them to come out and tell us. I suspected there are already people who know about it but no one is saying anything about it either. It's so classified like some things will go wrong if it leak out. I don't know should i don't know or what. Well, i thought we were good friends but I shall see how long will they keep it and will I be the last one to know. I have been through that previously and I don't like that feeling and as a result I am no longer in contact with that whoever.To whoever they thought I mean, it might be fun for you guys to tease your surrounding friends but if the same thing happen and happen again. It's tiring. Please, I got eyes to see for myself de. It's not that I am blind or I have no brains. Ya, you might say it's so obvious liao, you should have know by our actions, speech or whatever you call that. But let me put it in this way, nothing is confirm until you say it. Everything can only be confirm once the words are say out. Isn't that so? If nothing has been say, den all the while the surrounding people can only guessed and waited.
If we are good friends, you would have told me willingly, not for me to come and ask you. I will be happy for you de. It's not that I would scream or shout that you can't fall in love. Come on, we are friends. We share and gained each other's experiences. Life is about sharing of joy, sad and many things else. Well till den, I'm still waiting and waiting.......
Labels: Waiting and waiting....

