Saturday, August 18, 2007
Collection
Well, I have been quite lazy to clean out my cupboard, finally I find a sunday to clear out my old toys and decided to put it up for photo taking to show off my collection. Haha.

This is my Virtua Fighter Keychains. Well, it's not complete as I couldn't find the females leads Sarah and Pai Chan. This is a collection of 10 years old.

My Street Fighter Collection. Again, this is not a complete set as my favourite Chun Li and Cammy are not inside. This set I remembered I bought in with my secondary school friend. He was the one who showed me this set.

This is a mixed set. Tom & Jerry with the Carebears. I still remember where I found Tom & Jerry, at CCK Lot 1 Gift Image where the shop is no longer around now. It has been replaced by a Hong Kong Cafe.
As for the Carebears, I bought it when I was in Primary 3 at the school bookshop.
canthisbeuse on 11:57 PM
