carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
E-learning Week...

This week is E-learning week, First time ever I had e learning week. Supposed to study at home but I hav done nothin so far. Haha, I have become quite lazy. All thanks to somebody... All my tutorials, practicals I have not done. Sianz, No mood to do beside the environment at home sux cos of the construction on the new lift. They keep drilling and drilling. How to study in this environment? Haha, excuses only...

Today company Da ge to Pasir Ris as he dunno the way there. He's doing interview for his IAC project wif his friends. Meet him at 3.30pm at the bus-stop. Reached pasir Ris at abt 5.15pm. Well, while he was working on the project, I roamed ard white sand shopping mall. Walked and walked... Until I got tired and went to the library instead where i did some revison on biostatistics.... At least that's wat i done for my e-learnig week so far. Better den nothing rite... Console myself only... Da ge finished his work at seven plus. He came back to White sand shopping mall where we make our way to Downtown East mall. We took a bus even though it's a walking distance as Da ge don wan waste the concession...

There was an indoor ferris wheel, I never saw indoor ferris wheel before. We went to check the timing but decided it's too late to watch as downtown east is very far from our home. we went to arcade to play instead. Da Ge trash me at Initial D 4 (Da Ge is good at driving simulation cars.) We played Silent Hill the shooting game as well. We only made it past stage 3. haha. I totally sux at arcade games. After that we had dinner at a newfastfood restaurant called Super Dogs. we ordered Fresh chicken sandwitch meal. Annyway, the lemon tea sux, the chicken taste tasteless no wonder it's called fresh chicken sandwitch. Anyway, u get the idea ba. haha. We went home after eating. I tried to took some photos on bus.

But... the bus kept shaking hwenever I tried taking. Haha. There were a lot of blur photos. Da ge juz couldn't stopped laughing. So gay lor. His mood damn high. Anyway, the ride home was full of laughters and fun. I told some old stories of mine. We managed to catch the 2nd last bus back to home so it's not like last time.... Well only some people will know wat I meant by that. Haha. Anyway, it's past midnight now. So later I need go school to prepare for my first CCA meeting ba. Hope I won't b too tired, mayb going to catch a movie after my CCA? I dunno.... Haha. I took a IQ test yesterday and I found out my score was 137. Now I retake, only to find out my score had dropped to 132. My IQ is dropping. Da ge anyhow do oso got 117. Haiz, I muz try b more serious abt sch work. Haha...

Yesterday was good.
Today was fun.
Tomorrow will be another one
.

Labels:



canthisbeuse on 1:20 AM