carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Malaysia trip

Well, I went to Malaysia on sunday 18th of may. Wif Yong chiang, Kenny, Cleve, Jia Zhen, Wei Hao and Ting Wei. It has been a while since I went malaysia. Oh well, this time we went as a rather large group or shld i say the 2nd largest grp. Jiazhen planned the time while I asked ppl along. Time to meet is at 2pm. Ard 1.20pm, Yongchang called mi n told me he will b late as he forgot to bought his passport. I took the bus at 1.30pm, received a msg from jiazhen at 1.40pm that he had reached n will b waitin for us in malaysia. I reached the custom at 1.50pm. Ok, I was still on time. I waited, while cleve msg me that he will b late. I received a call from weihao asking wat bus to take from woodlands interchange. Kenny reached ard 2.10pm, Cleve 2.15pm. Yong chiang reached abt 2.20pm. Weihao and Ting wei reached ard 2.40pm. Good thing abt mi that i'm quite patient abt waitin as i'm used to it.

Ok, den we set off to malaysia, meet jiazhen at city square. We made our way to the usual shopping mall when we went to buy dvds. After that, i went to buy some manga. We oso went to buy some foodstuffs. Wilson had asked mi to helped him buy some stuffs so i bought for him. This time round, we went to a new mall leisure park mall when everyone except me played browling. After that, We went to our usual place to eat seafood. It was delicious! The food never taste so nice mayb it's due to the fact that many of us turned up this time round. We reached back singapore at ard 9pm. Well, it was a very fun day to mi, I never really liked to go out on sunday as mon hav to go sch but in this case, mon is a public holiday! so it's ok beside it's great to c long time no c frenz and catch up wif them. Hope that next time, i can get more ppl to go ba.

"In the beginning it was fun.
In the end, it was all for fun.
And in between is where it tickles most."


canthisbeuse on 10:27 PM