Sunday, May 25, 2008
Indiana Jones and the kingdom of crystal skull
Ya, I did something bad.... Initially, this movie I was supposed to watch wif friend A, B n C, but something happen. So I end up watching wif Wilson. Meet Wilson up ard 12pm. We went back to sch as Wilson wan to collect some "stuffs". I don wan to mention too much on it anyway, i never c the actual thing oso. I don think he'll let mi c oso. Haha. Cos I might destroy it as he played a plank on me the day before causing my brain cells to die... Anyway, he was damn 'lucky' on sat. Ya, I shldn't say too much on this matter ba. That is for him n for mi to know.We took bus 75 to marina sq, on the way there. I was listening to his psp songs. He kept repaeting a particular song (Qing Fei De Yi) 3 times when i say i don wan to listen to it liao. He was saying some sad songs on the journey. I think he's damn addicted to an old song titled The person I loved and the person who loved mi.
We reached suntec at 2pm. During this time, his 'mum' called him up again. We bought tickets for the 4pm show. We went to play arcade as it was still early. We played Ghost squards, Let's go jungle, Deep sea adventure. He played initial d ver 3. After that, we went for the movie.
frankly speaking, i find the new indiana jones movie disappointing. It is not so action paced, mayb the actor was too old. i don like the plot as it's too science fiction for my liking. it's not really a treasure hunting quest anymore. i find it quite boring overall even though there r some bits of funny parts. This 4th movie juz can't live up to the first 3 films's expectation.
We went to marina sq after the movie, played arcade again. Ghost squad, jurassic park. We had kfc for dinner be4 heading home. Ya,Lot one arcade is not opened yet... mayb june?
Recently I juz realised that arcades is like becoming part of my life. Thanks to u lol, Wilson.
In the future, we'll look back on this day and laugh.
We need more memories like this. Tons more...
We might not be able to stay together forever
But we'll always have our memories....

