Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Holidays or not?
Well, this week is my so called 2 weeks break except out of 14 days I hav to go back sch for 9 days. N I am left with only 5 days. My class outing will take up a day, which mean I have only 4 days left. How am I going to rest? I have got to go out wif my frenz oso. I spend this week mon at home, playin games n doin a bit of housework. Tues, I went for my cca. Anyway, I 'pong' my cca after lunch, i went to the library wif 2 of my frenz. We went there to watch movies. Anyway, it's a nice place to watch movies except there's no popcorns. Hahaha.
Today, I went for my another cca, i sort of injury myself. We were divided onto 2 grp of 11 ppl each. We played some games, I hated that vegetable game. It was a tiring day for mi. I felt i need to rest from yesterday n today's activities. My skin is veri warm, perhaps due to standing in the sun for too long. My skin needed a break oso. My body oso.
I'm tired, veri tired. tired a lot of things. Y am I feelin like that? Is poly life too stress for mi? CT juz ended but I don feel i hav done well, I seems to hav difficulty trustin ppl nowadays. I seems to keepin more to myself wif each passin days. I really missed YC. He was there for mi when i needed him. Even though he was veri naggy at times, n his incorrect logics do made mi hav to crack my brain cells every now n den. He was my best frenz in ITE. Now that he is in army, we only get to meet out durin the weekends. Ever since I started studyin n took a cca which i need to come on sat. I can only meet him on sat nite, or mayb sun.
I wonder when he start his study which i know he intend to study at sp next yr. Will we b able to keep in touch often or not? Well, I do not know. Ppl do change de. No one will stay forever, every day we r not the same de cos mayb of the different environment frenz. Any details will affect our thinking de. Forever jux don exist but yet i still hope the world really consist of forever friends. N i do hope i can hav one. Or mayb i hav already got but i juz don know only.
Now since i'm at poly, I think i hav found a close frenz(I do nt know if he regard mi as one oso) but we r from different courses, different classes. It's kinda difficult to meet after sch. To me, he is like so busy always. He is popular in class ba. Sometimes, I felt we got limited topics to tok abt since i'm not crazy abt online games. I hav to think of topics to tok. Muz b interestin oso since i dunno if i got ever bored him before.
Yc, ps get well soon n watch out for ur safety. Think be4 u act. Ur frenz r prayin for ur recovery.
To all of my frenz:
I won't promise we can b frenz forever,
Cos I won't live forever.
But let mi b ur frenz,
As long as I lived.

