carebear skin, by ER

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Wed

Today marks the end of my 2nd CTs. Tomo is the last paper liao. Cell Biology. I shall pray for the best. Recently, I have been going to the library at 8am, booked rooms to study. Wif Carmen n PH. Andre was ard as well as he came on his own to study. Basically, it was quite tiring for mi as I never really study for it. I guess it had something to do with my genes and something called LAZY.

I think I will b veri happy by tomo at this time. Ya, I felt kinda bad for JJ as today is his birthday and I never wished him due to the fact that my class was planning to surprise him tomo after the CT. So I was ordered to keep my mouth shut by Heidi and Jessica not to wish him happy birthday. Haha. Well den, I thought I will juz put it up on my blog to wish him a HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY.

Go where you can,
Be what you want.
cos You have only 1 life
to do everything.


canthisbeuse on 9:51 PM