Friday, June 13, 2008
Friday!
Yeah, it's the holiday. i don't supposed i will go anyway todae. I'm veri tired. Yesterdae, I met 3 of my medics frenz yaw sing, jian sheng and jin shun at vivo. we went to watch a rather stupid, lame movie. Throughout the movie you can heard the laughters of the ppl but I don find it funny. I never laughed at the supposed to b funny parts and I only smiled 3 times. I felt it's a waste of money to watch this movie but it's for the sake of the frenz that I went cos i hav rejected their offers of watching movies together for ard 5-10 times liao. The last time I hanged out wif them was.... Hmmm, I don't really remembered wat's the last movie I went to c wif my medics frenz. This shows it is really a long time I hanged out wif them. Ya, I remembered liao, the last movie I watched wif them was spiderman 3 at marina square gv. I was the one who organised it. Abt 12 of us (nt involving charles's gf) turned up, it was quite a big gathering. Kah soon, Charles n his gf, Mark, Jackson, Jiansheng, Jiazhen, Ming Wei, Jun Yuan, Chan, Me, Gary n Yaw Sing. I guessed it have been a year since I last saw them. N i never really like to use msn to chat oso. Ya, back to yesterday, I reached back home at ard 2230. Actually, I hav to pass some dumplings to Da ge. He was working temp during the school break. I asked him to meet me ard 10pm plus. But he msg mi at art 2330 that he had juz cleared up and was waiting for bus to go home. He called mi ard midnight that he was going for supper wif his frenz at cck. Da ge told mi to meet him at 1am instead and he was sorry for makin mi wait. Actually, I was already very sleepy at that point of time but I forced myself to play games and to stay awake. Until I can't stand it and fall asleep but i was nt really to sleep. I tossed and turned every now n den. Scared that I won b able to hear the phone ringing. Juz when i was abt to fall into sleep, the phone rung. It was abt 0043.
He said he had juz walked a frenz home and will come n meet me now. I asked him where was he but he told mi he nt sure. I told him that i will go down n meet him but he juzasked mi to wait under my blk. But his house was quite a distance from mine n he had to work later on so i said i will go meet him instead n he say it's up to mi lor. I rushed down only to wonder at which part of bp is he at rite now. Shld I walked to the left side or to my right side? Until i saw a person wearin white cross the road atthe far right side. Decidin that it muz b him so i hurry across. I hav a spilttin headache properly due to the fact that i haven't rest. I pass him the dumplings and we sat down to chat some stuffs and problems we had recently till ard 2am when he say he needed to rest liao. So we parted our ways and i went back home to sleep again except now i can't sleep liao. =.=" Anyone can helped mi to fall into sleep faster?
I woke up at 7.30am this morning and i'm still rather tired, i think i will go back to sleep soon. I don wan to hav panda eyes. Haha.

