Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Hmmm....
I saw a frenz's blog. I liked his blog. It mades mi remembered how i felt back durin some phases of my life. I'm the type of person who care more for others den for my own self. sometimes, even going overboard. well, i will shield my own problems from my frenz if i could or mayb hiding myself to cry in a corner. crying is nt wrong, it at least express out my unhappiness, by lettin go of my tears. by cryin, i might even forget wat is that something that is bothering mi. Until when i lay awake at nite and start to reflect on the day i had spend. I wonder when will I b able to live for myself and not for others.
I wonder when will I b loved for wat i am.
I wonder when will I die.
I wonder when will I be able to let go.
I wonder wat life has in store for mi.
I wonder if I can hold on to the end.
I wonder wat I wan to do now.
I wonder if I can b myself everyday.
I wonder if I am really me or not.
I wonder if this is part of life that i'm goin through.
I wonder if I exist because of wat reason.
I wonder if I understand myself.
I wonder if there's anyone who understand mi.
I wonder if my parents loved mi.
I wonder do I have a place in my family.
I wonder if everything I'm going through is real or not.
I wonder when will I b able to laugh willingly.
I wonder do I have any friends.
I wonder wat am I doing in life.
I wonder if others appreciate mi for my presence.
I wonder will I b hurt by others again.
I wonder if I'm stupid enough to keep repeating wat I knew was wrong.
I wonder if I'll b able to find my soulmate.
I wonder if there's anything to look forward to in life.
I wonder when will I b spared for my suffering?
I wonder if there's anything wrong wif mi.
I wonder when will I b enlighten.
I wonder how come a simple matter to mi can b so complex for others.
I wonder if I'm in the right state of mind now.
I wonder wat I don't know.
I wonder if I shld continue doing wat I know will hurt me.
I wonder if I shld wait any longer.
I wonder.... I wonder.....

