Monday, June 23, 2008
Competitive
Well, it has been sometime since i feel like blogging. it's not i don wan to it's juz that these few last days of holiday i juz wan to enjoy more be4 sch starts. I went for lsct society on wed, class outing on thurs to watch kung fu panda a 2nd time and celebrte wesley's birthday. Fri, I went out wif da ge to go sing ktv at suntec. it has been sometime since i went out wif him. Sat, I went back for cca again and lastly sun, i rest at home the whole day. Well, i was quite shocked when i heard moomoo told mi abt something it shld hav told mi long ago but it forgot. Well, better late den nvr. I was quite surprised that this fren of mine was so competitive that the person don wan to lose out to those who the person think is not hardworkin de. I was quite surprised to heard that i was one of the 3 persons whom my fren doesn't wan to lose to; as my grades r better den this fren. Well, i guessed that in my fren's thought, i wasn't one of those hardworkin types, but played ard and wasn't serious abt work at all. Shld i feel sad, or angry or wat? Actually, i don't really feel anythin liao cos i have been hurt be4 by this fren of mine not too long previously. this fren of mine hav changed quite a lot recently till the surroundin frenz don't really recognized this particular fren liao.
I can't say competitive is nt good but u don wan to lose to those who never study? how do u know that those you thought never study really never study? If i really never study how do i get the marks i deserve? does that mean u never study also? competitive among frenz is nt abt turnin green wif envy when the ones u don think will do well did well. As a fren, i sincerely will b veri happy for frenz of mine who hav done well for their tests. if i didn't do as well as my fren i hav only myself to b blamed and not others. anyway, my defination of competitive is nt the same as urs i guess.
不求与人相比,
只求超越自己.

