Sunday, June 29, 2008
CTs
well, CTs stand for common tests. ya i hav got back my results. Well, I hav passed all 3 of my papers but nt very good results. juz borderline only. i shld b happy since i never really study. ya, the word is lazy. perhaps, i shld try to buck up noe nut it's easier say den done. My classmates r so clever den mi. they hav juz studied last yr whereas for mi, it was 3 yrs ago. Time....
I hav forgotten a lot of stuffs recently liao. I'm nt good wif memories nowadays. i kept forgettin stuffs i shldn't forget. is my brain full liao? can i still keep my memories? n remembered the things i don wan to forget? does that mean i'm lettin go of my past liao?
side track a bit, I read a story last week. it is said that when a person is abt to die, His life will flash across him durin the last 10 sec of his life.
10 seconds. An entire human lifetime memories only is 10 seconds....
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10.
that's it.
So life only consist of 10 seconds. I wonder wat seconds am i countin to now?
Is my time up?
U never know wat life has in store for u the next second de....

