Thursday, July 24, 2008
Pic and wording post...
Well, this is another one of a kind post since i am bored and got nothing to do.Well, I never felt so alone and trapped before. I never knew this will happen to mi. I really don't like the life i'm going through everyday. It seems I have brought it upon myself. Who ask mi to be so smart-alex?

Me: Help me........ I am so tired... Is there a place I can relax peacefully? Help... Can anyone hear me?

Me: H.... e..... l..... p....... I don't wish for this..... I....

Me: I'm so lost.... I don't know where I am.... I don't know what is my direction heading? I don't know where to turn to help.....

Me: I'm not so sick to need anti-depressant drugs to control my moods....

Me: The road is so far... Help... Can anyone hear me? I don't have my handphone... i can't get to anybody at all.... I'm really very tired... tired of everything.... The road is so long with no ending in sight....

Me: Well, is that help on the way?
Help: Ya, I'm on my way.
Me: How soon can you come to me?
Help: I'm trying my best to come to you as soon as possible.. but there are others who are waiting for mi as well. I can't leave them behind...
Me: Help, I really need you by my side... Can you come faster? could you? I'm miseable, i'm lonely..... There is no one i can turn to....

Help: Hold out your hand, i'm reaching....
Me: (holding out my hand)
Help: (holding out the hand)

Darkness falls....
Me: Help! Where are you?
Help: I'm still here, my friend... I'm still here.. Hold out your hand...
Me: Help, I can't see you! I can't feel you. Don't leave me! I don't want to be alone..... Don't let go of me.... Help....

Help: Wk, you are holding on to something.... something that makes you heavy with the burden... Let go of it.... Free yourself....

Me: Letting go? I have already let go.... There ain't any in me now.....

Help: Wk, you thought you have let go... but the turth is you haven't.... You are still holding onto things that you should have let go.. Things that aren't meant to be yours.... Things that wasn't yours in the first place. You are actually holding onto something more than you could chew.... You have to learn to let go... Give up what is not meant to be....

Me: Give up?
Help: Wk, listen to me. Be strong... Believe in yourself.... You have strength beneath you.... Have trust in your own self.... You can do it....

Me: Help, tell me more.... I don't know what to do... What should I do?
Help: Wk, I know you are very troubled.... Believe in yourself... The night is always darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming. Really soon..... (started walking off)

Me: Help, don't go away... I'm lonely... Stay with me, I got no one to turn to.... There are nobody by my side when I want them....
Help: Wk, Does it bother you? To know just how alone you really are? You have friends. Maybe they are not always by your side but look around you clearly... Look with your eyes sharp... You will know who is your true friend and who is not. Approach them, do not carry your burden always.... Learn to share... Trust your friends like what you did the last time...
Me: ..... Can I really trust them? Can I?

Help: Be happy, smile more... Don't always put on a serious face. Laugh more.... Learn to like what you are doing n accept you for what you are.... (Turns away and disappear)
Me: Help.... Things are easily said than done. Action speaks louder than words. I don't know if I can do this without help or not.... But I will try...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I want to be the old me....
I want to be happy go lucky, carefree, friendly me. Always with a smile on my face.
There was one day,
I looked into the mirror
To my horror...
I don't know who is looking back at me.
I realised that I don't even recognized myself anymore.

I really hope that the day will come soon for me....

