Friday, July 25, 2008
Friday
Yeah, today is the last comm tool kit lesson. Today is the final presentation. I slept at 4am this morning to prepare my 3 mins speech, woke up at 7am and went to meet Darryl, Evan and Jacob at 9am at the np library. I was the earliest to reach wif Darryl coming at 9am. Evan and Jacob overslept. Wif Jacob coming the latest at 1030am. While waiting for them, Darryl watch D-gray man anime and I was surfing the net. I practised my speech over and over again. I was so nervous due to the fact that I had done poorly 2 weeks ago for my 2 mins speech.Well, we went for lunch at 2pm and attended the lesson at 3pm. We were the 3rd group to present. Well, Darryl was the 1st speaker doing the intro and conclusion, Evan was the 2nd, Jacob was the 3rd and I'm the last. Our Topics ia abt youth and self-mutilating. My part was the treatment.
Well, it's my turn to talk, I was so nervous. Anyone can c that I'm shaking. I got no confident in myself and my speech. Anyway, I don't know how I manage to do all this and soon it's over for mi. At least I know I did better than before cos somehow those memorising non stop over my speech do help out. Soon, We presented finish and all I want to do is to go back to my seat to relax once more when the lecturer Mr. Siregar spoke up. I was quite surprised cos he never did that for the 1st 2 groups.
Oh, well... He say my group speakers got a lot of personalities. He said that Darryl was quite good and fluent.
Ya, that is his score. He scored an A and he deserves it. So happy for him. He's the leader of the group.
Well, Mr. Siregar added on that the 2nd and 3rd speakers was focusing too much on the script instead of presentating. My heart sunk when I heard it. He haven't mentioned about me so far. N I hope that he will not mention about me cos I really don't know what to do. Cos the first presentation. I was the worst among all. He actually never say I'm the worst but I feel i'm the worst.
Oh well, he soon turned his attention to me. He asked me if I had wrote out a speech beforehand and did I practise over and over again? I nodded yes.
Ya, as you can see from above. He was impressed by my hard work. Even though my speech wasn't prefect. He gave me an A for my hard work. He say I had excellent eye contact with the audience n I made him feel welcome to listen to my speech. Well, I had totally no idea of that. He said last 2 weeks ago I was one of those who were at the buttom and now I'm one of the highest scorer. It really make a difference, I guessed hard work do paid off somehow. The only flaw he could find about me that I stood very still when I talked and I looked like I'm a teddy bear. Well, at least I know I'm cuddly. Haha. I was the most improved student in this class according to him. At least, I never wasted my efforts.
A good ending to the last comm tool kit class. I guessed I will missed Mr. Siregar. He got a good sense of humor. I will always remebered at the start of the class, he asked us wat shld we do when other groups are presentating. I answered pay attention. He looked at me and say No. You have to PRETEND to pay attention cos I know u guys are all quite nervous before presentating. Haha.
Ya, Darryl was playing wif his web cam and I was too busy laughing at what he was doing. I thanked Mr. Siregar again at the end of the lesson. He too reminded me of Mr. Rashid at times.
I met up Wilson after the lasson and went home together. We went to pasar malan to buy some food than went home.
Even though, todae was supposed to b a happy day for mi but I never felt that happy either. It's emo time again. Well, I hope tomo will b a happy day and I'm going out wif Wilson.





