carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, July 24, 2008
Ya....

Oh great, it's the weekends coming again.... Tomo is the final group presentation for comm tool kit. I do hope that i can do well but i'm so nervous at the thought of talking to everybody. The precious post i post up was quite emo. Haha, I think i'm becoming more emo than ever.... Ya, for the previous post, now that i review wat i wrote. I realised it's actually a double meaning post. There are 2 meanings to the last post and i finally got back my ability to wrote double meaning. It's has been a year plus since i use it. Well, can you spot it?

Mayb I will put more pics up for my posts in future cos a pic speaks more than words. rite?
Oh well, I will continue my emo post from last time.... Ya, this will oso b a double meaning post as well. Look well beneath to c wat u can spot. No prizes offered...

Well, actually i don't want to refer to the somebody... But... whenever the thought of it, i would juz wish i never know the person in the first place.



You c, people can be so fake at times, especially you. You say it's nothing to you last time. But now, it is actually everything to you. You just mind except that you didn't talk of it and kept it within yourself. Ya, I knew. You say you are not but you are no exception either. You are irony, you speak one way but act another. Ya, btw I guess i'm juz invisible to you. You juz can't c me, and I juz don't let it bother mi, don't we. I guess I have becoming something transparent. I never knew that.



Ya, you didn't care that much either. You juz disappeared somewhere on this earth. Or am I the one who disappeared. Ur so-called true colours are finally showing and i guess I didn't know u so well as I thought. Ppl can b so realistic at times. As I have posted before, I guess I have already figured out wat you are trying to hide. I have cracked that so called hidden message. Anyway, it's pretty oblivous oso. Mayb, I too have hidden messages beneath my tone. It takes 2 hands to clap, you c. That's y I knew I can c. But you won't b able to c mine cos I act as if I hav nothin. I don't wish for u to know either anyway, it won't make a difference.



Ya, it hurts to know this... some things that u thought u know but actually u don know. Mayb i oso don know wat u know... but in the end, it juz doesn't matter. U only c the surface & assure the rest. Did u try to look beneath? Or u juz couldn't bother. If it don bother u, i guess it shldn't bother mi as well. I will try cos there's enough disappointment comin from u... Some words can't never b forgottten no matter how hard u try. Some words juz could nt b taken back once u hav say it. How do you take back the spill out water. Everything is original in their ways. Takin another pail of water is nt the same as u hav spill out. Cos the water is not the same liao. No use cryin over spill milk. Wat is nt the same is nt the same liao.



Ya, if u hav ever see me. Ps tell mi to wait for myself. Remind me that. I am no longer the me i was. I'm missin pieces of mi. Lost in places I don know where. I am tryin to find back the missin pieces. I missed them. I felt so incomplete. I'm juz nt myself. Where is yesterdae's me? Could I turn back time? Can I? Am I allowed to? I wan the happy memories. I don wan to dwell on the unhappy either. I was so happy n relax last time. I guess surrounding changed everything.

Everythin that used to b isn't liao....


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sometimes the truth isn't good enough....
Sometimes people deserves more....
Sometimes people deserves to have their faith rewarded....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bet u don't know anything....

Ya, I never told u the truth anyway.

U don't deserves to know.

Instead I'm lettin u deserve something else..

I'm lettin u to have ur faith rewarded.

U can believe in watever u wan.

I'm nt goin to tell u anythin.

cos I'm tellin myself u don't deserves me.


canthisbeuse on 10:38 PM