Sunday, July 27, 2008
2nd post of the day...
Ya, this is a photo wif part of my name. Moomoo was the one who wrote it. Ok, i will post it up, it seems that she was at the beach juz now. She got nothing better to do except to write out the names of her friends. Haha.
Well, I put up this post is becos I forgot to add in something I talked wif Wilson yesterday.
I finally realised why I didn't always appear on msn liao. It's quite sad to me oso. Ya, there was this day where I was feelin rather emo. I log on to msn and wanted to chat to friends. I scroll up and down but I juz couldn't find anyone I could related to. Those I wanted to talk to were offline or appearing offline. Those I don't want to talk to were online. Thse who I can't b bothered were oso online. Ya, I typed as if I would added those to my msn in the 1st place. Ya, I don't know y I felt this way oso.
Wilson understood. Cos he say nobody talked to him on msn. That's wat he claimed. Ya, I guess I was a nobody to him after the 3 months and 25 days of friendship. But it's my reason for now regarding y i seldom appear on msn and don't want to use msn. I think I have changed in someways. In the past, I don't update my blogs often. I only update when I feel like it. Now since poly started. I have been like blogging everyday especially in may, june and july this yr.
At first, it was probably due to the influence of my poly classmates. Now it is probably due to the fact that I had a poor memory. I want to type out so that I won't forgot. I wan not only happy memories but sad, emo, angry memories. These are what that changed me before or mayb future. I hope I can looked back and laugh somehow.

