carebear skin, by ER

Monday, July 28, 2008
Sunsets.........







I always liked sunsets, thus I'm now sharing wif u some the photos i found on the website. I think the most beautiful sunset photos are always taken at the sea. Especially when the whole place was so golden and beautiful. I will always feel peaceful at the sea. One of my dream is to walk along a beautiful beach enjoying beautiful view of sunset. Den, I will take a photo of it, preferly wif mi in the photo as well, wif my shadow looking up at the sun. Wif the company of my best friends ever.






Ya, does looking at the above pics calm you down? Ya, actually I don intended to post these pics up de. Cos I really liked this pics. But I shld share the beauty of the sun wif everyone. Haha. The sun is so beautiful rite? The sun is always so high up and it has existed for a long long time. But how many have truly appreciated the beauty of it?

Being in the sun makes me feel I am alive. The warmth of it. Wat is better to do den sitting down with friends having a heart to heart chat under the beauty of the golden sun, the golden sea. It shld b veri peaceful hearing the waves of the seas. Every problems shld b gone when u looked at the sea. The sea oso have been here for many years and countless ppl have stand beside it. Thousand or million of photos have been taken and many ppl may no longer exist on the world but yet the sea, the sun is still here. Just like million of years ago.


滄海一聲笑

滄海笑,滔滔兩岸潮,浮沈隨浪記今朝。
蒼天笑,紛紛世上潮,誰負誰勝出天知曉。
江山笑,煙雨搖,濤浪淘盡紅塵俗事知多少。
清風笑,竟惹寂寥,豪情還剩了一襟晚照。
蒼生笑,不再寂寥,豪情仍在癡癡笑笑。


Hearing this song, I will always think of the sea. How many ppl have stand before it? After so many years liao. Who can truly see everything or hold everything. Who are winners or losers? Does it matter? No, cos humans don't last forever. Everything don't matter once you are gone. Don't need to think so much oso.


Even today you are being hurt, being scolded or anything bad have happen to you. This is just another day that will pass. Eventually you might forget abt it or you might not but you won't b able to remember clearly de cos there are too many days to remember. Too many memories....



So these memories oso will be gone when you have pass on. You won't be able to relate anything in future de cos there are still much you have not hold, there are more things to come.


Can you imagine yourself telling ur son or your grandson abt wat you went through when you were young? Could you told them every single day of your life? It's not possible cos the human mind is not possible to remember everyday stuffs. Can you remember wat you do at this date last year? Even if you do remember, wat abt the previous year, or the previous previous year?


Wat is the earliest memory you had? Could you remember the times you spend as a baby? I don't think so. The earliest memories that I could really recall was 5 or 6 years old. I could not remembered any earlier more than that. I'm not saying memories are not impt but there's a limit to our brains.



Anyway, so wat others remembered, I don think they will passed on this memory to anyone. It's a small matter not a big matter. Can u imagine hundred years from now, will any people know? This memory will die along with the people who knows abt it.



100 years from now, nobody will even know I exist today. There are so many people before us and I don't know everyone of them except the famous de. I'm just an ordinary person hoping to lead a life I want. Therefore I will leave no marks in history just like the ppl before me.



This is a poem by Robert Frost.
Title: Nothing gold can stay...


Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.


That is to say no life can last forever.



Nobody oso....


Everyone will go when the time is up but the sea, the sun, the sky will still be here. They have seen so many before them and will be seeing more in the future to come.


So moral of the story, no use remember the unhappy things since we r not going to last forever. Might as well remember those worth remembering de.
Today, I finally saw Da ge on bus. Haha. First time I ever saw him on bus, well we were chatting and laughing as if we were some old friends. After alighting at my bus stop, I company him wait for another bus where he boarded. It seems that this monday wasn't so bad after all. Even though, we only company one another for the bus journey home. This sat, I will ask him out. Prehaps, life is good when you had best friends to company you.


canthisbeuse on 1:36 PM