Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Tues
Todae is the 1st I hav ever skip a tutorial. I juz don hav the mood to go. Ya, i passed my cell bio prac test. It is a relief that I can pass. I'm not aiming for too high. I juz wan to pass all my modules will do liao. I'm veri tired of completing against one another.Ya, todae surprisingly something happen.... but well... i don think i will say out first... ya, this is the 4th week i'm doin without hp... Ya.... I'm still doin all rite. Being an invisible man for these few weeks has led me to discover some things.... ya....
The urge to get a hp is getting lesser n lesser wif each passing day. Ya, money is an issue but... I kept askin myself if i really need a hp after all....
My friends seems to b getting lesser.... or so it seems... or is it I hav disappeared for too long liao? I don know oso.... I seems to b lettin time decide on wat I shld do....
Actually, todae, my dad n my bro go n upgrade their hps. My dad signed up a plan for my mom. When I saw the hps, I felt the urge of getting a new hp as well. haha.. but now the urge has died off liao...
Haha, I am looking through new hps now. I set my eyes on a model that is coming soon liao but I bet it will be expensive.
Well, I shall c how ba. Tomo is my last prac test for OC and thurs is the class test for OC.. I got no confidence of passing that... Dage, I wished u will come out this sat... I wanna watch fireworks....

