Saturday, August 9, 2008
Olympic 2008
Ya, I have juz bathe finish. i have watched the olympic opening ceremony 2008. It was so grand n I bet national day juz can't b compare to it. The fireworks, the preformance, so many ppl from all over the world. I counted 10050 sportmen n wonmen going to enter in the games. Ya, singapore is sending its team of 25 players. It really has been a long time since i watched channel 5's stuff. Haha. This might b the longest time so far I have spent in front of the tv. Haha. From 10pm to 12am.ya, I juz view's Darryl's blog. his latest entry was soooo nice! His class had taken photos wif every lecturers of the 1st semester. They never took wif mdm Kwok though. His class is like so sporty and on. Haha. Too bad, i wasn't in the same class as him. Haha. His class was one of the noisest something like my ite class full of crazy ppl at times. Sometimes, it's this thing that get ppl bond together closely.

