Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Wed...
Yesterdae, I re-edit my longest post again. Retype some words again. I simply loved that post. Haha. Hmmm, Yc say I shldn't write abt my poly life now but I shld write 3 yrs later.Well, it's not that I never plan when to write abt the friends that hav once or currently in life or it isn't the correct time to write. Well, I felt it is the time now since I'm starting my poly life new and most of the ppl I meet never leave much impression of me. I don't know y oso. ya, the ppl I'm hanging out wif are getting younger. Mayb younger will mean different mindsets, different thinking and others. They haven't seen the world much but they thought they did. They are eager to prove themselves but then they never expected that they might fail too.
Well, comparing to the older generation, the newer generation are more pampered. Singaporeans have high IQ but low EQ and I thought that being better educated meant better behaviour of a person but sadly NO.... Higher educated ppl are mostly causing unneccessary troubles. Juz becos they have a higher cert meant they are better off den the other ppl. NO. Better educated ppl tend to complain more as compared to those not educated. U can read it in the news. There are so many of them. Ugly behaviour of them.
Being higher educated don mean anything. I believe. You can earn a lot of money, but den you are no better den an animal becos of your behaviour. Humans are no better den animals sometimes. N we called ourselves civilized...
Ya, enough talkin abt that. Ya, todae morning, for a brief period, I actually felt a bond back in my poly class again... Like firework, the beauty of it don't last.... That's y fireworks are so beautiful while they last.....
Ya, I shld b studyin for my class test but den got no mood... Todae, i think i can pass my prac test. I'm always hoping for a brighter day everyday. That's rite, I muz maintain my happy mood. Or try to.... I hope I can act out de....

