carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, August 9, 2008



Ya, this is a post I did it for fun.... Ya, i'm so sleepy rite now.... I don know if I hav left out any or not. Mayb 'll do another one again soon.



Haha... This is so fun... I never knew i could create pics like this. Ya, this is not a complete list yet. Mayb i'll make another updated when i can find all the photos i wan... Ya, I juz couldn't find some friends' photos yet..... There r some I slot in juz for fun de. haha.


Ps... This is a updated photo... I hav edited bits and pieces of it.... Can u spot the differences? Ya, I felt this is much a completed one as compared to the previous de. But there r still some photos I hav been lookin for it. Will edit again in future....


canthisbeuse on 3:18 AM